- Cast of a dried out cholla cactus
- Length of cuff/bracelet is approximately 6.5 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is just over 2.5 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold plated
- Cuff is plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold (versus the common 1 micron) making the cuff last a lot longer
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
This sustainable cuff was named after my cousin, Emily. My family was in Arizona for her wedding, and while on a hike with my brother, I picked up a hollow, dried out cholla cactus and later cast it into this nature-inspired cuff. Emily has a bold and vivacious personality. She finds the humor in times and places when I need it most. She's strong and ambitious.