- These earrings are a cast made from a REAL succulent
- The size of the earrings are approximately .5 inch in long
- Earring post is sterling silver (due to possible allergies)
- Earrings are sustainably and ethically made from 100% recycled brass and gold or silver plated
- Earrings are plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold or sterling silver (versus the common 1 micron) making the earrings sparkle longer
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
I was visiting friends Margaux and Aaron (AKA Buddha -nickname since when we met in high school) in south Austin one morning. The couple shared that they got really into gardening over the pandemic. They took me on a tour of their front and back yard sharing their what they had learned and all of the fruits of their labor. A particular succulent caught my eye. They know I like to create jewelry from nature, so I think they were prepared for what I asked. Thus started the Margaux succulent earrings.
Margaux is one of those people who turns "bad" situations into "good" things. She sees possibilities when most see nothing and believes the more the merrier. Party at Margaux's?