What is a permanent bracelet?
Laura measures a chain (and charm) to your individual wrist size and weld the chain on.
How does it work?
- You choose the chain (gold-filled or sterling silver)
- You choose if you want to add a charm
- We measure to your wrist
- We weld the jump ring or chain to itself
- This take about 5 minutes
Want to host a party?
What do you need to do?
- Set a date and invite 20+ friends
- Host a location (often your house)
- Laura brings all the equipment, etc.
- The parties last about 2 hours. You and your friends hang out and come to the table to get the bracelet or two at your convenience.
What's the cost and why this metal?
- $55-$65 per chain bracelet
- $10-$15 per charm
- There are no other costs to hosting a party. Each individual pays LEJ once the bracelet is welded
- We use sterling silver and 14 karat gold-filled chain because they both will last 20+ years.
Laura's perspective is why pay extra for 14 or 18 karat gold? You are likely going to wear this permanent bracelet for 5, 10 , or even 15 years and not pass it on to your children. This is not an investment. This is fun!
Who gets a permanent bracelet?
I've welded permanent jewelry on women and men. I find a log of groups of girlfriends like do it together. Grandmothers get birthstones of their grandchildren. And, I've welding three generations from grandmother, mother, to child.