- Necklace is approximately 16, 18, or 20 inches with 2 inch extender
- Size of seed pendant is less than half 1 inch in diameter
- The pendant is a cast of a real seed found in Austin, Texas
- Pendant is sustainably and ethically made from 100% recycled brass and gold or silver plated
- Chain is made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
As you know I name my jewelry after women who inspire me. Well, Jane is one that inspires so many. Her intentional work and love has affected the lives of so many.
While Texas CASA’s story officially started in 1989, Founding CEO Jane Quentan Piper’s own CASA story started in 1980 when she became a volunteer with Dallas CASA and immediately got involved to help start a program in Travis County. The process opened her eyes to the lack of centralized system of standards and guidelines.
She then had a vision for the statewide HUB, Texas CASA. Jane serviced as the first CEO and CASA’s statewide presence grew from 13 programs to 53. Though Jane retired from Texas CASA in June 2001, she continues her commitment to help children today.