- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Ring is plated with 3 microns of 14 karat gold or sterling silver (versus the common 1 micron) making the ring last a lot longer
- Ring was sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Ring is easily adjustable
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
Kim and her now wife, Liz (find the earrings are named Liz) were some of the most supportive friends I had during the days after my husband and I split. When so many people disappeared, Kim and Liz reached out, consistently. Kim was my roommate in Venice Beach for a few months before joining her wife up in Northern California. And, that time together was special. We used to sleep with our doors open and talk to each other before bed. We stayed up dancing and sat in each other's bed sipping coffee and talking trash. Kim has a huge heart, which makes her an amazing therapist, wife, mother, and friend.