- Necklace is approximately 14 or 17 inches long. Both lengths come with a 2 inch extender
- Chain is 14 karat gold-filled and made in the US
- Wire and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry making it low toxic
- An option with this chain necklace is to wrap it and use as a bracelet
In high school Jennifer Leigh and I could have started a sketch comedy show. Shoot, we could do it, now! At least in my mind. ;) I have so many fond memories of Jennifer. Even in high school, she was a morning person. Once, we had a sleep over at her house on a school night. She woke me up the next morning to New Order's "Blue Monday." My eyes opened to her straight faced and dancing the robot.
Jennifer and I met at what my folks called, "alternative school." She and I march to the beat of our own drums. That could be why we get along so well. After college Jennifer decided to live a more adventurous life. She taught in international schools in Japan, China, Tunisia, and Denmark. It was in Tunisia where she rescued Diego, her Pekingese dog, who has now lived with her in three different countries. Jennifer inspires me because nothing stops her from living her life to the fullest. Her default is to smile. She is no longer a teacher. Now, she's a librarian! Can you believe it?! I bet she reads to kids in different voices. I love my friend, Jennifer Leigh.