- Length of the longer teardrop in the pendant is approximately 1.5 inches
- Earrings hooks are sterling silver and made in the US
- Teardrop earring is made of 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Teardrop earrings are sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Chain is made in the US
- Earrings are handmade in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
Jacqueline is her given name, but I call her Jackie. And, sometimes even Jack. She's doesn't take any bullshit, and yet somehow can be one of the most gullible people I know. I think that shows how trusting she is. She laughs at herself, which is a true sign of humility. And, I think humility is one of the most attractive attributes in a human. Jackie is always doing her best and may sometimes bite off more than she can chew. But, she will do her darnest to make it happen. She's a fellow Iowan and Hawkeye (we were both born in Iowa). She can cook some of the best homemade vegan food I've ever tasted. And, man, she and her wife are two of the best fur mamas around. Did I mention that I officiated her and Irene's (ring named after Irene) wedding? That was a trip! Literally. The two got married on a sailboat off the coast of Malibu.