- This ring is currently only available in size 6
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Ring sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- This is less flexible and adjustable than other Laura Elizabeth rings
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
Hina (pronounced like a henna tattoo), in mythology Hina means goddess. This goddess has a dry and dirty sense of humor. And, this is why I love her. Two peas in a pod. She's honest and doesn't hold back. I see Hina as solid glue holding loose pieces together. She doesn't think twice when family or friends ask for help. She lights up a room with a simple twinkle in her eye.