- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- All LEJ plated jewelry is plated with 3 microns of gold or silver versus the common 1 micron
- Ring was sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Ring is easily adjustable
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
**** The Erin ring was taken off the website for a few month to make improvements. Now, she will last even longer! Laura Elizabeth is finding new ethically sourced stones to offer even more options. STAY TUNED****
I named this moon and stone/star ring after my friend Erin. The waxing and waning of the moon is a beautiful constant changing existence. I've known Erin over 14 years and have watched her choose to dive into the discomfort of change (for the better). Hence naming this piece after her.