- Earrings are sustainably and ethically made from 100% recycled brass and gold or sterling silver
- Size of seed is less than half 1 inch in diameter
- The pendant is a cast of a real seed found in Austin, Texas
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
- Earring posts (the part that goes through your earlobe) are sterling silver (to avoid any sensitivities/allergies)
As you know I name my jewelry after women who inspire me. Well, Jane is one that inspires so many. Her intentional work and love has affected the lives of so many.
While Texas CASA’s story officially started in 1989, Founding CEO Jane Quentan Piper’s own CASA story started in 1980 when she became a volunteer with Dallas CASA and immediately got involved to help start a program in Travis County. The process opened her eyes to the lack of centralized system of standards and guidelines.
She then had a vision for the statewide HUB, Texas CASA. Jane serviced as the first CEO and CASA’s statewide presence grew from 13 programs to 53. Though Jane retired from Texas CASA in June 2001, she continues her commitment to help children today.