- Length of necklace is approximately 15 inches with a 2 inch extender
- Size of cactus pendant is approximately 1.5cm in diameter
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Pendant sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- Chain is made in the US
- Wire, and extender chain are made in the US
- Clasps made in Italy
- Necklace is handmade in Austin, Texas
- Mama-friendly - tugging toddler safe because the pendant held sturdy by two chains (versus one) and they are double-looped.
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
Texas is my home state. Let's give it some pride! Texas is a beautiful place. I have spent time road tripping through much of the state, and I've seen diversity in the people, cultures, and perspectives. Texas is it's own mini state. Not so mini, though! While the state of Texas is massive, I've made my interpretation and necklace delicate and wearable. Wear her with pride and bless your heart!
This pendant is made of 100% recycled brass and gold & silver plated in downtown LA. The length is your choice of approximately 15 inches with a 2 inch extender, or 17 inches with a 2 inch extender. This allows for you to adjust the necklace to your outfit or to layer. I am wearing the 15 inch necklace in the photos. This necklace is made and assembled in the USA.
Disclaimer: The Texas pendant does move. It doesn't always face the same way.