- Ring is easily adjustable
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- We use 3 microns of plating versus the common 1 micron - this keeps the plating lasting a lot longer
- Ring was sustainably cast in downtown Los Angeles
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it nontoxic
As you know I name my jewelry after women who inspire me. Wendi is one of my dearest friends. We met through friends many years ago, in Los Angeles. She is one of the most supportive friends I've met. When I feel scared, overwhelmed or simply not grounded. She stops what she's doing to simply be present with me. She listens and reminds me that I've got this. Heads turn when Wendi walks into a room. Her light is so bright, it can almost be too much. She's lived in Costa Rica and rural Peru. This girl can leave the convenience of our every day life and dive straight into a different culture. If that's not inspiring, I don't know what is.