- Length of cuff/bracelet is slightly less than 6 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is approximately 2 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- This cuff is not flexible or adjustable as compared to other Laura Elizabeth cuffs
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
This sustainably made open heart, bark cuff is named after my sister, Lindsey.. What can I say about her? So much. Sure, she was a pain in my tuchus when we were growing up, but now, I love her and couldn't imagine my life without her. When you hear Lindsey's laugh, you can't help but smile. It's intriguing and little mischievous. Much like her. She has dedicated her time and knowledge in helping those financially disadvantaged. Lindsey is a force to be reckoned with, just ask my brother-in-law. Did I mentioned she is the most incredible and intentional mother I've seen?
This sustainable cuff was made ethically in a woman-owned factory in the US. The cuff is 6 inches wrapping around your wrist and approximately 2.5 inches from hand towards the elbow. There is a natural large heart cut out in the middle of this cuff that is cast in 100% recycled brass in downtown Los Angeles.