- This cuff/bracelet is made from a piece of real seaweed!
- Length of cuff/bracelet is approximately 6 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is approximately 2 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold plated
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- This cuff is more flexible and adjustable as compared to other Laura Elizabeth cuffs
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
This seaweed cuff is named after my friend Stephanie whom I met through work. She is a co-host of an Austin morning show called Studio 512. She is one of the most positive people I've met. She sees the good in a messy situation. She is also a true supporter! She's the first to share her appreciation for my work whether that's on social media or over a phone call. Her vulnerability is what drew me to her. She and her husband experienced a challenging road getting pregnant. She not only shares her experience with me, but also on the air with thousands of viewers. Powerful! As I designed this cuff, a little one was growing inside of her! Stephanie is a good one! And, I am blessed to call her my friend.